Are you often worried about the loss of train ticket..!
- If the lost ticket is a PRS(Passenger Reservation System) counter ticket, visit any nearest computerized reservation counter and contact the Chief Reservation Supervisor(CRS) and inform him that you have lost your ticket. Here you need to show your ID Proof.He will issue a new ticket with PNR Number (duplicate ticket) only if your ticket is confirmed or in RAC.
- Anyhow if the lost ticket is an E-ticket booked through IRCTC website, you can take your ticket print as many you want by simply login to the irctc.co.in website. Once you login , go to booked history page and by using PNR number , you can take printout of your ticket.
- 25% of total fare will be deducted as charges in case if your journey is up to 500km.
- 10% of total fare in case if your journey is more than 500km subject to a minimum of 25% of total fare.
- For Rajdhani, Shatabdi Express trains 25% of total fare will be deducted as charges irrespective of distance as they have separate fare structure.
- 50% of total fare will be deducted as charges.
- No duplicate ticket will be issued in case of lost RAC tickets.
- No duplicate ticket is issued against Wait List lost/torn/mutilated tickets.