6 SPECIAL UNRESERVED TRAINS FROM MUMBAI TO NAGPUR
Railways have decided to run six Special trains from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus / Dadar to Sewagram /Ajni /Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers on account of Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Maha Parinirvan Divas being celebrated at Dadar Chaitya Bhoomi on 6th December 2013. The details of special trains are as under:-
A) TWO UNRESERVED SPECIAL TRAINS on 6.12.2013
1) Train No. 01005 Special train will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 16.05 hrs on 6.12.2013 and will arrive Ajni at 08.10 hrs next day.
2) Train No. 01007 Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 18.40 hrs on 6.12.2013 and will arrive Sewagram at 10.30 hrs next day.
B) TWO UNRESERVED SPECIAL TRAINS on 7.12.2013
3) Train No. 01011 Special will leave Dadar at 00.40 hrs on 7.12.2013 (midnight of 6/7.12.2013) and will arrive Nagpur at 18.00 hrs same day.
4) Train No. 01021 Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 12.35 hrs on 7.12.2013 and will arrive Nagpur 03.30 hrs next day.
C) TWO UNRESERVED SPECIAL TRAINS on 8.12.2013
5) Train No. 01035 Special will leave Dadar at 00.40 hrs on 8.12.2013 (midnight of 7/8.12.2013) and will arrive Nagpur at 18.00 hrs same day.
6) Train No. 01037 Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 18.40 hrs on 8.12.2013 and will arrive Nagpur at 12.10 hrs next day.
HALTS: Dadar (for 01005, 01007 & 01037), Kalyan, Kasara, Igatpuri, Nasik Road, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Malkapur, Jalamb, Akola, Murtizapur, Badnera, Dhamangaon, Pulgaon, Wardha, Sewagram and Ajni (for 01011, 01021, 01035 & 01037).
COMPOSITION: 11 General second class, and 2 general second class cum guard’s brake vans.
SOURCE - This news comes to you from the Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai.