- KNOW ABOUT - How Does the "Emergency Alarm Chain Pull" stops the Train?
- कबाड़ से बनाई ऐसी डिवाइस, पटरी टूटने पर भी नहीं होगा Rail एक्सीडेंट
- भारतीय रेल के संबंध में 21 आश्चर्यजनक तथ्य
- RRB 2017: Indian Railway Conducts Online Test For 18,000 Group 3 Posts
- प्रभु बोले- आधार से नहीं जोड़ रहे रेलवे पास की सुविधा
Sep 14, 2015
|क्रम संख्या||राज्य||सकल घरेल उत्पाद में पेंशन व्यय की हिस्सेदारी (फीसदी में)||होने वाले कुल खर्च में राजस्व की हिस्सेदारी (फीसदी में)|
Minimum Wage and 7th Pay Commission wage hike Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Karnataka Branch estimates minimum wages and net increase out of 7th Pay Commission on the basis of some calculations.
Minimum Wages Fitment Formula and Wage Hike.
|in Kgs/ mt|
|Rice (fine) & Wheat atta||42.75||40||1710|
|Miscellaneous @ 20%||2248.2|
|Additional @ 25%||3372.3|
|Add 10% housing||1686|
|Minimum pay for unskilled worker in the erstwhile Group “D”||18547.5|
|Add 25% for Group “C” ( as proposed by 6th CPC )||4636.875|
|Add 6% more prices from 1st July 2015 to 1st Jan 2016||1391.04|
|Total amount||Rs 24575/-|
|Minimum pay for skilled worker in Group “C”||Say Rs 25,000/-|
|Fitment formula = Rs 25000/7000 = 3.5|
- DA as likely on 1st Jan 2016 is likely at 125%.
- After 7th CPC implementation it will DA will be zero %
- Existing Basic Minimum wage is Rs 7000/- as on 1/1/06
- Add 125% DA as on 1/1/2016 =Rs 8750/-
- Total existing Minimum Wage as on 1/1/2016 is Rs 15750/-
- If the Minimum wage is fixed at Rs 25,000/-
- Net Increase shall be Rs 9250/-
- Net Increase should be 60%.
National Federation Of Indian Railwaymen
3,CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers ‘Federation (ITF)
Hon’ble Minister for Railways
Source - jagaran
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
No. E(W) 2007/PS5-1/9 New Delhi dated 02.09.2015
General Manager (P)
Sub: Issue of advance Pass from next year’s account.
Ref: ER’s letter No.G470/0/1/XIV/P dated 31.08.2015.
With reference to ER’s letter cited above, it is advised that Privilege Pass/PTO/Post Retirement Complimentary Pass from next year’s account should be issued 5 months in advance in terms of amendments made to the Railway servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition-1993) through ACS No.73, issued vide Board’s letter of even number-dated 26.03.2012 which are reproduced below:-
Item 3 (xiv) of Schedule-11 (Privilege Pass/PTO):-
When an employee has availed all passes due to him/her in a calendar year, one set of passes and/or one set of PTO may be issued to him/her for journeys commencing in the next year only and the Pass/PTO may be debited to the next year’s pass account. Such advance issue of Pass/PTO should not exceed one month more than the Advance Reservation Period i.e. five months at present, of the current year, in general, from the date of issue.
Item (i) under column 4 “other facilities” of Schedule-IV (PRCP):–
A retired Railway Servant may be issued on his/her request one set of Complimentary Pass one month more than the Advance Reservation Period ie. five months at present, in general, in advance of the current calendar year from
the date of issue for journeys commencing in the next year duly debiting such issue of Complimentary pass in the next year’s account. ·
2. Accordingly, passes debitable to next year’s account and valid for travel in January 2016 may issue in September 2015.
Source - Hindustan
EMPLOYEE NEWS CENTER
RAIL EMPLOYEE INFORMATION CENTER
Indian Railway Employee
|Carrige & Wagon General Informatio|